Sunday, November 01, 2009

Can I Help You?


Hi Friends! Having a superb Sunday? And I hope that your weekend has been going great so far. Yesterday was Halloween, but too bad, no kids came around asking for treats-or-tricks, else they would be in for a pleasant surprise ;)

Ok, back to business. If you still remember, starting last month, and then for every 1st Sunday of the month, I will accept questions from you. Yes, YOU! And I will try my very best to answer your questions, or help you with whatever problem that you have.
For those of you who are new here to this blog, you can read about last month's introductory post HERE, and the answers to the questions asked HERE, HERE and HERE. Pretty good response for a start, eh? I sure hope that all those who had their questions answered were blessed :) And for those of you who missed out on last month's, don't miss out this time! Don't be shy!


So... FIRE AWAY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Deboshree said...

Hmm...I'm thinking...

Damn..I can't think of anything!

How's it in the States? Do you miss Malaysia?


Take care
Deboshree

Thursday, November 05, 2009 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Deboshree said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, November 05, 2009 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

If I were stranded in a desert for five days without food or water, what steps would my body take to keep me alive?

Monday, November 09, 2009 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Ron said...

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks for your questions, friends. I'll try my best to answer them.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home